- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8422 Washington Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 462404 beds, 4 baths, 2,865 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 549 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,865 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 302
- Lot width: 104
- Parcel #: 490323119005000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1241436
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8422 Washington Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46240, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 34.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46240 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8412 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$214K312,038
- 8430 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$351K332,388
- 8402 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$193K3--1,652
- 8440 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$339K41.52,480
- 132 E 84th St Indianapolis, IN$323K32.53,008
- 8431 N Washington St Sheridan, IN$174K211,425
- 126 E 84th St Indianapolis, IN$233K412,336
- 8444 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$359K32.52,200
- 8433 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$548K43.54,443
- 8433 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$354K43.54,443
- 8380 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$300K332,505
- 8419 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN$359K223,233
- 8423 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN$335K322,419
- 8485 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN$354K1--2,280
- 8415 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$363K312,122
- 8500 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$363K212,600
- 131 E 84th St Indianapolis, IN$348K41.52,214
- 8423 Washington Blvd Indianapolis, IN$395K412,926
- 8415 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN$207K312,082
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.