- One of only three units in Mandolin with private driveway.
- Upgraded flooring throughout; exotic bamboo upstairs, and Italian tile downstairs and in bathrooms. With beautiful upgraded base boards throughout house
- Upgraded appliances throughout, including washer/dryer.
- Fully upgraded kitchen with reverse osmosis water system.
- Comprehensive water softener system.
- 6.1 surround sound with sub-woofer in living room
- Large, fully landscaped backyard with irrigation system.
More photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/96364242@N03/sets/72157635654775876/
- Lot: 3,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Views: 4,721 all time views
- HOA Fee: $285/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $614,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $374
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Park
- private driveway
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 8
- Floor size: 1,643 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2673700140
- Zillow Home ID: 87617633
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $550-680K.
Neighborhood: Black Mountain Ranch
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Black Mountain Ranch, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% lower than in San Diego, and 65.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Black Mountain Ranch home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Black Mountain Ranch home values.
|Other Units in this Building (26)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 8480 Christopher Ridge Ter|
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!