8423 Dunham Station Dr, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 3 baths, 3,997 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Parking: 3 spaces, 299 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,997 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0329033562
- Zillow Home ID: 82048406
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8423 Dunham Station Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Meadows market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 120% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% greater than in Tampa, and 255.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
- 8421 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$320K332,818
- 20101 Oak Alley Dr Tampa, FL$575K44.53,455
- 20103 Oak Alley Dr Tampa, FL$672K544,603
- 8419 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$570K53.54,067
- 8420 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$351K533,453
- 8430 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$490K444,124
- 20105 Oak Alley Dr Tampa, FL--Studio33,608
- 20024 Pergola Bend Ln Tampa, FL$319K432,808
- 8432 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$536K443,735
- 20119 Oak Alley Dr Tampa, FL$363K543,748
- 8417 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$312K432,514
- 20107 Oak Alley Dr Tampa, FL$542K443,732
- 20110 Pond Spring Way Tampa, FL$472K53.53,445
- 8415 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$419K433,981
- 20108 Pond Spring Way Tampa, FL$480K534,131
- 20104 Oak Alley Dr Tampa, FL$403K443,718
- 20022 Pergola Bend Ln Tampa, FL--------
- 8434 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$389K433,226
- 20112 Oak Alley Dr Tampa, FL$872K443,714
- 8429 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$383K432,814
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.