- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8426 Ardleigh St, Philadelphia, PA 191184 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,870 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $360,000
- Price/sqft: $193
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,870 sqft
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 091204100
- Zillow Home ID: 10213221
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8426 Ardleigh Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chestnut Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.8% less than in Philadelphia, and 84.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Chestnut Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chestnut Hill home values.
- 8424 Ardleigh St Philadelphia, PA$454K522,040
- 8430 Ardleigh St Philadelphia, PA$445K41.51,950
- 8422 Ardleigh St Philadelphia, PA$516K522,988
- 8432 Ardleigh St Philadelphia, PA$456K522,112
- 8420 Ardleigh St Philadelphia, PA$357K411,752
- 8436 Ardleigh St Philadelphia, PA$665K----3,160
- 8418 Ardleigh St Philadelphia, PA$373K4--1,752
- 8414 Ardleigh St Philadelphia, PA$312K----1,672
- 8440 Ardleigh St Philadelphia, PA$826K534,080
- 8417 Ardleigh St Philadelphia, PA$396K432,192
- 8419 Ardleigh St Philadelphia, PA$385K----2,192
- 8415 Ardleigh St Philadelphia, PA$389K512,192
- 8421 Ardleigh St Philadelphia, PA$384K----2,192
- 202 E Highland Ave Philadelphia, PA$418K411,935
- 8442 Ardleigh St Philadelphia, PA$653K42.53,126
- 8407 Germantown Ave Philadelphia, PA$470K----1,681
- 8429 Germantown Ave Philadelphia, PA$727K----3,364
- 204 E Highland Ave Philadelphia, PA$368K411,960
- 8411 Ardleigh St Philadelphia, PA$368K512,192
- 23 E Gravers Ln Philadelphia, PA$418K52.52,336
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.