8427 Coppel Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462593 beds, 3 baths, 2,207 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2014
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 496 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,207 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 491607102002000300
- Zillow Home ID: 61759822
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8427 Coppel Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46259, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.4% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 8.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46259 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8433 Coppel Ln Indianapolis, IN$119K321,430
- 8421 Coppel Ln Indianapolis, IN$194K322,825
- Coppel Ln Indianapolis, IN--------
- 8439 Coppel Ln Indianapolis, IN$143K--21,818
- 8445 Coppel Ln Indianapolis, IN$126K321,406
- 8440 Coppel Ln Indianapolis, IN$137K311,779
- Franklin Rd Indianapolis, IN--------
- 8503 Coppel Ln Indianapolis, IN$145K41.52,512
- 8446 Coppel Ln Indianapolis, IN$153K331,928
- 8504 Coppel Ln Indianapolis, IN$121K321,436
- 8509 Coppel Ln Indianapolis, IN$154K42.52,178
- 6558 Caressa Way Indianapolis, IN$175K432,707
- 8510 Coppel Ln Indianapolis, IN$170K42.52,977
- 6552 Caressa Way Indianapolis, IN$149K31.52,123
- 6564 Caressa Way Indianapolis, IN$151K31.51,612
- 8515 Coppel Ln Indianapolis, IN$161K361,834
- 6720 S Franklin Rd Indianapolis, IN$124K3--1,025
- 6546 Caressa Way Indianapolis, IN$141K31.51,700
- 8516 Coppel Ln Indianapolis, IN$167K41.52,306
- 6570 Caressa Way Indianapolis, IN$123K311,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.