8427 Leatherleaf Ln, Orlando, FL 328273 beds, 3 baths, 1,810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 103 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $250,800
- Price/sqft: $160
- MLS #: S4727977
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,810 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 132430833300310
- Zillow Home ID: 84658538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8427 Leatherleaf Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32827 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.5% less than in Orlando, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 32827 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32827 home values.
- 8439 Leatherleaf Ln Orlando, FL$251K331,810
- 8415 Leatherleaf Ln Orlando, FL$249K431,810
- 8451 Leatherleaf Ln Orlando, FL$251K331,810
- 8463 Leatherleaf Ln Orlando, FL$248K431,700
- 8475 Leatherleaf Ln Orlando, FL$244K331,810
- 11875 James Bay Dr Orlando, FL$258K431,810
- 11867 James Bay Dr Orlando, FL$262K331,810
- 8442 Leatherleaf Ln Orlando, FL$241K331,810
- 11883 James Bay Dr Orlando, FL$255K431,810
- 11859 James Bay Dr Orlando, FL$262K331,810
- 8438 Gilford Ln Orlando, FL$265K331,810
- 8426 Gilford Ln Orlando, FL$248K331,810
- 8450 Gilford Ln Orlando, FL$266K331,810
- 8414 Gilford Ln Orlando, FL$249K431,810
- 11851 James Bay Dr Orlando, FL$262K331,810
- 8462 Gilford Ln Orlando, FL$264K331,810
- 11843 James Bay Dr Orlando, FL$265K331,835
- 8474 Gilford Ln Orlando, FL$259K331,810
- 11835 James Bay Dr Orlando, FL$263K331,810
- 11907 James Bay Dr Orlando, FL$340K431,810
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.8 mi
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.