843 La Coma Ct, ELSA, TX 78543
Sold on 10/10/13:
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,514 sq ft
- Lot:7,013 sqft
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:Oct 2013
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow155
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Garage Size488
- Last Remodel Year2004
- Parcel #P735000000005600
- Roof TypeOther
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID66970324
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$107,044||$75K – $137K||-$719||$70||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,100/mo||$803 – $1.5K/mo||$0||$0.73||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Elsa home values will increase 3.7% next year, compared to a 5.6% rise for McAllen Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Elsa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.6% lower than in McAllen Metro, and 17.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Elsa home values rise more quickly than other regions in McAllen Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elsa home values.
Neighborhood for 843 La Coma Court
- 828 Cenizo Ct Elsa, TX$173K32.02,552
- 839 La Coma Ct Elsa, TX$109K32.01,513
- 840 Sabal Ct Elsa, TX--------
- 844 Sabal Ct Elsa, TX$110K3--1,380
- 214 Sabal Ct Elsa, TX$117K32.01,587
- 838 La Coma Ct Elsa, TX$114K32.01,562
- 848 Sabal Ct Elsa, TX$157K42.52,077
- 846 La Coma Ct Elsa, TX$104K32.01,474
- 837 Sabal Ct TX$119K32.01,797
- 849 Sabal Ct Elsa, TX$116K32.01,571
- 841 Sabal Ct Elsa, TX--------
- 845 Sabal Ct Elsa, TX$123K3--1,514
- 840 Manzanilia Ct TX$142K42.02,127
- 844 Manzanilia Ct TX$116K3--1,153
- 829 Sabal Ct Elsa, TX$107K32.01,499
- 836 Cenizo Ct Elsa, TX$122K32.01,706
- 844 Manzanilia Ct TX--------
- 904 Agarita Ct TX$126K32.02,014
- 825 Sabal Ct Elsa, TX$107K32.01,504
- 821 Sabal Ct Elsa, TX$104K32.01,469
Nearby Schools in Elsa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005