This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1884
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $100,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, On street, 0 space
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement Type \ Crawl Space, Conveniences \ Public Trash Pickup, Conveniences \ Walk to Shopping, Cooling System Type \ Individual Units, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Condition \ Partially Updated, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Feature \ Porch, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Furnace Type \ Central, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Included In Monthly Rent \ Building Maintenance, Included In Monthly Rent \ Electricity, Included In Monthly Rent \ Grounds Maintenance, Included In Monthly Rent \ Heat, Included In Monthly Rent \ Hot Water, Interior Condition \ Partially Updated, Laundry Room Access \ All Units With Hook-Ups, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Storage Access \ None, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Beach, Waterfront Description \ Walk To, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,584 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:G24 B:0038 L:0003
- Zillow Home ID: 58972290
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $128-343K.
Market guideZillow predicts New London home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for New London Metro as a whole. Among New London homes, this home is valued 63% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New London, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 136.3% higher than in New London Metro, and 156.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New London home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New London home values.
|883 Montauk Ave APT 5 New London, CT||$204K||1||1||780|
|840 Montauk Ave New London, CT||$174K||3||1||1,356|
|842 Montauk Ave New London, CT||$191K||3||1.5||1,401|
|846 Montauk Ave New London, CT||$200K||3||1.5||1,590|
|851 Montauk Ave New London, CT||$238K||3||1.5||2,004|
|826 Montauk Ave New London, CT||$198K||3||2||1,184|
|12 Lower Blvd New London, CT||$218K||1||1||700|
|34 Lower Blvd New London, CT||$302K||4||2||3,146|
|10 Hall Ave New London, CT||$244K||4||1.5||2,412|
|860 Montauk Ave New London, CT||$196K||3||1||1,434|
|839 Montauk Ave New London, CT||$232K||4||3||2,460|
|13 Lower Blvd # R New London, CT||$171K||4||1||1,716|
|13 Lower Blvd New London, CT||--||Studio||--||6,757|
|863 Montauk Ave New London, CT||$314K||3||4||2,948|
|821 Montauk Ave New London, CT||$145K||2||2||1,064|
|869 Montauk Ave New London, CT||$165K||2||1||1,089|
|13 Lower Blvd New London, CT||$259K||4||1||1,716|
|34 Crocker St New London, CT||$236K||4||3||2,348|
|28 Crocker St New London, CT||$254K||4||3.5||2,036|
|873 Montauk Ave New London, CT||$227K||2||2||1,679|
Nearby Schools in New London
Data by GreatSchools.org