843 Queen St, Pottstown, PA 19464Studio, 0.5 baths, 5,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 68 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $48
- MLS #: 6358764
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,200 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2106339917
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 843 Queen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19464 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44% lower than in Pottstown, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 19464 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pottstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19464 home values.
- 823 Queen St Pottstown, PA$140K41.51,568
- 821 Queen St Pottstown, PA$126K41.51,568
- 817 Queen St Pottstown, PA$109K421,512
- 824 E High St Pottstown, PA$260K633,143
- 826 E High St Pottstown, PA$274K423,143
- 818 E High St Pottstown, PA$270K523,159
- 830 E High St Pottstown, PA$275K623,154
- 834 Queen St Pottstown, PA$104K421,872
- 816 E High St Pottstown, PA$239K433,045
- 830 Queen St Pottstown, PA--------
- 832 E High St Pottstown, PA$263K433,039
- 815 Queen St Pottstown, PA----1624
- 828 Queen St Pottstown, PA$88K411,725
- 845 Queen St Pottstown, PA$92K21896
- 836 Queen St Pottstown, PA$107K21.51,040
- 826 Queen St Pottstown, PA$100K311,594
- 834 E High St Pottstown, PA$149K521,914
- 847 Queen St Pottstown, PA$114K31896
- 808 E High St # 3 Pottstown, PA$116K11675
- 808 E High St # 1 Pottstown, PA$123K11860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292