- Lot: 5,924 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 1,698 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $171,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $130
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 294 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Assn. Fee Term \ Month, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Frame, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 1 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ LANE, Style \ Two Story, Terms Available \ Fha, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Parcel #: 24101000011021
- Zillow Home ID: 68191612
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175-237K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50131 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Johnston as a whole. Among 50131 homes, this home is valued 9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50131, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.4% greater than in Johnston, and 28.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50131 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50131 home values.
|8426 Long Meadow Ln Johnston, IA||$226K||3||2.5||1,744|
|8505 Long Meadow Ln Johnston, IA||$210K||2||2||1,234|
|8504 Long Meadow Ln Johnston, IA||$179K||2||1||1,076|
|8435 Long Meadow Ln Johnston, IA||$200K||2||3||1,123|
|8418 Long Meadow Ln Johnston, IA||$212K||2||2||1,365|
|8427 Long Meadow Ln Johnston, IA||$216K||3||2||1,416|
|8513 Long Meadow Ln Johnston, IA||$228K||3||2||1,607|
|8512 Long Meadow Ln Johnston, IA||$251K||1||3.5||1,897|
|8442 Long Meadow Ln Johnston, IA||$207K||3||1.5||1,712|
|8419 Long Meadow Ln Johnston, IA||$246K||4||4||2,176|
|8521 Long Meadow Ln Johnston, IA||$218K||3||2.5||1,568|
|8410 Long Meadow Ln Johnston, IA||$209K||3||2.5||1,642|
|8520 Long Meadow Ln Johnston, IA||$245K||2||2.5||1,700|
|8411 Long Meadow Ln Johnston, IA||$207K||3||3||1,626|
|8529 Long Meadow Ln Johnston, IA||$205K||2||2||1,376|
|8528 Long Meadow Ln Johnston, IA||$207K||3||2||1,628|
|8402 Long Meadow Ln Johnston, IA||$223K||3||3||1,732|
|8508 Newbury Ct Johnston, IA||$318K||4||5||2,008|
|8403 Long Meadow Ln Johnston, IA||$209K||3||2||1,540|
|8500 Newbury Ct Johnston, IA||$355K||4||3.5||2,988|
Nearby Schools in Johnston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!