8438 Porcupine Pt, Parker, CO 801344 beds, 4 baths, 6,372 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $793,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 900 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement, 1588 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- 2600 sq ft walk-out basement not included in 4787 sq ft above.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,372 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0419538
- Zillow Home ID: 52459998
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8438 Porcupine Pt
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% greater than in Parker, and 37.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Parker.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80134 home values.
- 8438 Porcupine Pt Parker, CO$684K446,000
- 8438 Porcupine Pt Parker, CO$633K446,137
- 8438 Porcupine Pt Parker, CO$609K444,787
- 8438 Porcupine Pt Parker, CO$608K444,787
- 8438 Porcupine Pt Parker, CO$618K444,787
- 8420 Porcupine Pt Parker, CO$819K443,541
- 8448 Porcupine Pt Parker, CO$975K444,901
- 8448 Porcupine Pt Parker, CO$608K444
- 8448 Porcupine Pt Parker, CO$623K444,901
- 8429 Porcupine Pt Parker, CO$826K443,473
- 8470 Windhaven Dr Parker, CO$766K443,412
- 8458 Windhaven Dr Parker, CO$754K453,768
- 8488 Windhaven Dr Parker, CO$906K656,777
- 8407 Porcupine Pt Parker, CO$893K455,175
- 8406 Porcupine Pt Parker, CO$1.13M566,399
- 8410 Porcupine Pt Parker, CO$945K443,729
- 8424 Windhaven Dr Parker, CO$761K445,076
- 8411 Porcupine Pt Parker, CO$908K435,097
- 8490 Porcupine Pt Parker, CO$990K53.55,708
- 8494 Porcupine Pt Parker, CO$859K232,893
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.