8439 Kelsall Dr, Orlando, FL 328323 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,639 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $188,200
- Price/sqft: $115
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 280 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,639 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 292431224701730
- Zillow Home ID: 99712877
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8439 Kelsall Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32832 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 386.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 373.2% greater than in Orange, and 874.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32832 home values.
- 4 beds, 3 baths
2,096 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 4 beds, 3 baths
- 8435 Kelsall Dr Orlando, FL$147K32.51,680
- 8443 Kelsall Dr Orlando, FL$162K331,780
- 8431 Kelsall Dr Orlando, FL$206K32.51,698
- 8021 Prestbury Dr Orlando, FL$97K----256
- 8427 Kelsall Dr Orlando, FL$175K32.51,303
- 8423 Kelsall Dr Orlando, FL$207K32.51,812
- 8438 Kelsall Dr Orlando, FL$157K331,665
- 8442 Kelsall Dr Orlando, FL$202K32.51,360
- 8434 Kelsall Dr Orlando, FL$216K321,638
- 8037 Prestbury Dr Orlando, FL$212K321,762
- 8041 Prestbury Dr Orlando, FL$193K32.51,490
- 8033 Prestbury Dr Orlando, FL$175K231,731
- 8446 Kelsall Dr Orlando, FL$152K321,750
- 8045 Prestbury Dr Orlando, FL$154K32.51,780
- 8430 Kelsall Dr Orlando, FL$203K331,779
- 8029 Prestbury Dr Orlando, FL$207K32.51,812
- 8426 Kelsall Dr Orlando, FL--------
- 8049 Prestbury Dr Orlando, FL$238K32.51,779
- 8450 Kelsall Dr Orlando, FL$233K32.51,779
- 8053 Prestbury Dr Orlando, FL$197K22.51,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!