844 Georgetown Pl, San Jose, CA 951263 beds, 3 baths, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2004
- Parking: 428 sqft
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $530,000
- Price/sqft: $335
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 26156027
- Zillow Home ID: 63065269
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 844 Georgetown Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in San Jose, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 846 Georgetown Pl San Jose, CA$615K331,463
- 842 Georgetown Pl San Jose, CA$619K331,463
- 848 Georgetown Pl San Jose, CA$701K32.51,859
- 840 Georgetown Pl San Jose, CA$714K32.51,859
- 850 Georgetown Pl San Jose, CA$687K331,859
- 194 Sunol St San Jose, CA$621K331,584
- 192 Sunol St San Jose, CA$611K331,463
- 196 Sunol St San Jose, CA$602K231,463
- 190 Sunol St San Jose, CA$690K32.51,859
- 198 Sunol St San Jose, CA$657K32.51,859
- 852 Georgetown Pl San Jose, CA$627K331,584
- 815 Georgetown Pl San Jose, CA$719K32.51,859
- 830 Georgetown Pl San Jose, CA$665K32.51,859
- 176 Sunol St San Jose, CA$705K32.51,859
- 828 Georgetown Pl San Jose, CA$623K331,463
- 854 Georgetown Pl San Jose, CA$488K331,584
- 826 Georgetown Pl San Jose, CA$644K331,584
- 813 Georgetown Pl San Jose, CA$650K331,463
- 174 Sunol St San Jose, CA$601K331,584
- 196 Sunol St San Jose, CA$1.54M23--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!