844 High St # 10, Norristown, PA 194013 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,682 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 2014
- 17 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 6188545
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,682 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2113728174
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 844 High Street # 10
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% lower than in Norristown, and 62.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 19401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norristown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19401 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,152 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 1964
- 3 beds, 1 baths
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.