844 Mercer St, Philadelphia, PA 191253 beds, 1 bath, 920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $162,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 920 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 48
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 181404400
- Zillow Home ID: 10258376
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 844 Mercer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fishtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.7% less than in Philadelphia, and 6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fishtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fishtown home values.
- 846 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$168K31920
- 842 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$191K21920
- 848 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$187K31920
- 840 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$194K31920
- 850 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$169K31920
- 838 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$168K31920
- 839 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA$100K311,296
- 841 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA$187K321,296
- 837 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA$152K311,296
- 843 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA$152K31.51,296
- 836 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$211K311,160
- 852 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$172K31920
- 835 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA$153K311,296
- 845 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA$102K311,296
- 845 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$187K31920
- 843 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$190K31920
- 847 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$184K31.5986
- 833 E Thompson St Philadelphia, PA$154K311,296
- 834 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$183K31920
- 854 Mercer St Philadelphia, PA$166K31920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.