844 Nandina Dr, Weston, FL 333275 beds, 4 baths, 2,412 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,272 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $382,500
- Price/sqft: $159
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,412 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 503911070950
- Zillow Home ID: 58442572
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 844 Nandina Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33327 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 36.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% less than in Weston, and 7.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33327 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33327 home values.
- 850 Nandina Dr Weston, FL$530K54.53,090
- 838 Nandina Dr Weston, FL$450K----2,420
- 524 Penta Ct Weston, FL$527K----2,412
- 832 Nandina Dr Weston, FL$593K543,130
- 856 Nandina Dr Weston, FL$551K543,099
- 520 Penta Ct Weston, FL$455K42.52,262
- 530 Penta Ct Weston, FL$597K543,100
- 845 Nandina Dr Weston, FL$515K----3,231
- 851 Nandina Dr Weston, FL$913K----3,447
- 826 Nandina Dr Weston, FL$593K----3,244
- 839 Nandina Dr Weston, FL$585K643,549
- 906 Nandina Dr Weston, FL$440K42.252,116
- 870 Nandina Dr Weston, FL$595K643,978
- 857 Nandina Dr Weston, FL$521K----3,183
- 833 Nandina Dr Weston, FL$502K----2,420
- 521 Penta Ct Weston, FL$500K----2,712
- 536 Penta Ct Weston, FL$590K543,015
- 827 Nandina Dr Weston, FL$537K532,722
- 786 Nandina Dr Weston, FL$427K42.52,420
- 820 Nandina Dr Weston, FL$468K42.52,616
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!