844 Page St# A, San Francisco, CA 94117
Sold on 12/31/12: $1,160,000
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Fenced Yard
- Cable Ready
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- LaundryIn Unit, Shared
- Parcel #0845 045
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15078920
- Days on Zillow354
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,333,784||$1.16M – $1.48M||+$23,128||$632||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,765/mo||$2.7K – $6.2K/mo||+$51||$2.26||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Hayes Valley home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Hayes Valley homes, this home is valued 37.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hayes Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 93.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hayes Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hayes Valley home values.
Neighborhood for 844 Page Street # A
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Wells (Ida B.) High 9-12 0.2 mi
- Muir (John) Elementary K-5 0.4 mi
- McKinley Elementary K-5 0.4 mi
- Creative Arts Charter School K-8 0.4 mi
- Jewish Community High School of the Bay... 9-12 0.6 mi
- Hearing and Speech Center of Northern C... PK-1 0.6 mi
- Chinese Immersion School at De Avila K-5 0.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005