844 Park Dr, Mountain View, CA 940401 bed, 1 bath, 3,298 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $968,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 3,298 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 18901055
- Zillow Home ID: 82949682
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 844 Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 90% less than in Mountain View, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mountain View.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94040 home values.
- 888 Park Dr Mountain View, CA$1.43M421,392
- 852 Park Dr Mountain View, CA$1.57M----1,632
- 837 Park Dr Mountain View, CA$1.39M----1,352
- 824 Sonia Way Mountain View, CA$1.35M421,392
- 816 Sonia Way Mountain View, CA$1.3M311,104
- 808 Sonia Way Mountain View, CA$1.12M311,104
- 840 Sonia Way Mountain View, CA$1.42M311,473
- 820 Sonia Way Mountain View, CA$1.42M------
- 855 Park Dr Mountain View, CA$3.16M----6,328
- 864 Park Dr Mountain View, CA$1.84M----2,386
- 800 Sonia Way Mountain View, CA$844K221,048
- 848 Sonia Way Mountain View, CA$1.22M211,146
- 868 Park Dr APT 3 Mountain View, CA$2.14M----3,290
- 817 Sonia Way Mountain View, CA$1.18M311,125
- 825 Sonia Way Mountain View, CA$1.53M431,716
- 856 Sonia Way Mountain View, CA$1.54M321,458
- 809 Sonia Way Mountain View, CA$1.87M321,869
- 867 Park Dr Mountain View, CA$1.66M----1,790
- 833 Sonia Way Mountain View, CA$1.9M532,286
- 859 Park Ct Mountain View, CA$1.42M----1,606
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.