844 Silvergate Ave, San Diego, CA 921063 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Here's an opportunity to own a true California mid-century contemporary on a landscaped lot with complementary Eastern influences...including gorgeous trees and pond. Get a sense of being in the treetops with the reverse floor plan, featuring a huge, casual upstairs living area with fireplace, wood floors, and vaulted ceilings with reeded glass clerestory windows, all enhanced by a sunroom-style dining area flooded with light. The open, renovated kitchen includes stainless appliances, wood cabinets, granite counters (including a breakfast bar), and even a built-in wine cooler. Decks, patios and lush landscaping offer any number of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors on this large corner lot in the wooded area of Point Loma. Meanwhile, retreat if you must to the master suite, also enjoying an exposed wood vaulted ceiling along with en suite bath and large walk-in closet. A spiral staircase leads one downstairs to an area just perfect for a den or office, off of which is the second bedroom and bath, as well as sliding doors to the outside. This home also has a large two-car garage and ample parking for more vehicles if needed. There is a lot to love about this unique home, as well as room to make your own mark on it.
One of sellers is a licensed CA real estate agent.
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $805,000
- Price/sqft: $532
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Parcel #: 5322210400
- Zillow Home ID: 17064982
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 844 Silvergate Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wooded Area, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.1% lower than in San Diego, and 74% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wooded Area home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wooded Area home values.
- 828 Silvergate Ave San Diego, CA$1.04M42.52,112
- 3619 Jennings St San Diego, CA$598K21805
- Catalina Blvd San Diego, CA$777K31959
- 3602 Jennings St San Diego, CA$877K321,443
- 818 Silvergate Ave San Diego, CA$1.25M422,577
- 3606 Jennings St San Diego, CA$1.88M42.53,442
- 3627 Jennings St San Diego, CA$1.06M322,005
- 3620 Jennings St San Diego, CA$1.19M532,778
- 835 Silvergate Ave San Diego, CA$926K311,247
- 3580 Jennings St San Diego, CA$2.12M433,483
- 825 Silvergate Ave San Diego, CA$979K321,611
- 3624 Wilcox St San Diego, CA$737K211,088
- 808 Silvergate Ave San Diego, CA$1.33M322,244
- 3635 Jennings St San Diego, CA$1.06M321,699
- 815 Silvergate Ave San Diego, CA$909K311,422
- 3630 Wilcox St San Diego, CA$930K31.51,973
- 3580 Jennings St San Diego, CA$2.19M433,483
- 3634 Jennings St San Diego, CA$882K321,452
- 3565 Jennings St San Diego, CA$986K321,676
- 3705 Southernwood Way San Diego, CA$1.17M433,027
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292