8440 Swan Creek Rd, Saginaw, MI 486093 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 18 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 51 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $143
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 2 spaces, 660 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16113024003000
- Zillow Home ID: 67257847
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8440 Swan Creek Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48609 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.2% lower than in Saginaw, and 50.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 48609 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saginaw.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48609 home values.
- 8500 Swan Creek Rd Saginaw, MI$56K311,126
- 8410 Swan Creek Rd Saginaw, MI$64K21850
- 8300 Swan Creek Rd Saginaw, MI$225K32.51,700
- 8360 Swan Creek Rd Saginaw, MI$49K21840
- 2900 S Miller Rd Saginaw, MI$125K211,119
- 2345 Jarabec Rd Saginaw, MI$121K21.51,717
- 2685 S Miller Rd Saginaw, MI$129K31.51,608
- 2660 S Miller Rd Saginaw, MI$97K321,691
- 2299 Jarabec Rd Saginaw, MI$100K321,474
- 2600 S Miller Rd Saginaw, MI$253K332,238
- Jarabec Saginaw, MI--------
- 2277 Jarabec Rd Saginaw, MI$135K--21,964
- 2885 S Miller Rd Saginaw, MI$97K311,304
- 2907 S Miller Rd Saginaw, MI$178K32.52,386
- 2955 S Miller Rd Saginaw, MI$88K321,716
- 7979 Swan Creek Rd Saginaw, MI$119K422,486
- 3045 S Miller Rd Saginaw, MI$96K31.51,208
- 3075 S Miller Rd Saginaw, MI$181K32.52,388
- 2243 Jarabec Rd Saginaw, MI$114K422,288
- 2540 S Miller Rd Saginaw, MI----1--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.