8441 Midwood Ave, Berkeley, MO 631346 beds, 5.5 baths, 2,604 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,797 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 347 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $16,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- MLS #: 14018640
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,604 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 10J111131
- Zillow Home ID: 2639525
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8441 Midwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 68.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.3% lower than in Berkeley, and 313.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 63134 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63134 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,176 sqft, 8,712 sqft lot, built in 1956
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 8435 Midwood Ave Berkeley, MO$75K321,288
- 8447 Midwood Ave Berkeley, MO$52K321,288
- 6764 Saint Olaf Dr Berkeley, MO$52K321,288
- Midwood Ave Berkeley, MO$52K321,288
- 6758 Saint Olaf Dr Berkeley, MO$63K321,500
- 8429 Midwood Ave Berkeley, MO$50K321,288
- 8501 Midwood Ave Berkeley, MO$55K421,288
- 6768 Saint Olaf Dr Berkeley, MO$96K421,834
- 6752 Saint Olaf Dr Berkeley, MO$52K31.51,176
- 8431 Pinon Ln Berkeley, MO$52K221,288
- 8423 Midwood Ave Berkeley, MO$44K311,288
- 8507 Midwood Ave Berkeley, MO$74K321,432
- 8448 Midwood Ave Berkeley, MO$78K321,522
- 8430 Pinon Ln Berkeley, MO$52K321,288
- 8432 Frost Ave Berkeley, MO$57K31.5784
- 6746 Saint Olaf Dr Berkeley, MO$48K311,288
- 8426 Frost Ave Berkeley, MO$67K31.51,026
- 8442 Midwood Ave Berkeley, MO$43K321,288
- 6757 Saint Olaf Dr Berkeley, MO$92K421,716
- 8506 Midwood Ave Berkeley, MO$44K321,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.