8443 Sopwith Blvd, Reno, NV 895063 beds, 3 baths, 1,515 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $131,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,515 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 09024114
- Zillow Home ID: 7321533
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8443 Sopwith Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Valleys market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 75.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% higher than in Reno, and 141.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valleys home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valleys home values.
- 8435 Sopwith Blvd Reno, NV$163K32.51,251
- 8451 Sopwith Blvd Reno, NV$168K32.51,515
- 8427 Sopwith Blvd Reno, NV$120K421,399
- 8459 Sopwith Blvd Reno, NV$166K321,267
- 8500 Silver Shores Dr Reno, NV$156K321,378
- 8490 Silver Shores Dr Reno, NV$171K321,577
- 8502 Silver Shores Dr Reno, NV$189K42.52,016
- 8419 Sopwith Blvd Reno, NV$129K32990
- 8442 Sopwith Blvd Reno, NV$145K421,399
- 8470 Silver Shores Dr Reno, NV$180K42.51,902
- 8467 Sopwith Blvd Reno, NV$162K321,267
- 8434 Sopwith Blvd Reno, NV$159K321,266
- 8510 Silver Shores Dr Reno, NV$191K432,016
- 8450 Sopwith Blvd Reno, NV$165K321,266
- 8426 Sopwith Blvd Reno, NV$165K32.51,515
- 8458 Sopwith Blvd Reno, NV$155K32990
- 8460 Silver Shores Dr Reno, NV$164K42.52,016
- 8411 Sopwith Blvd Reno, NV$162K321,267
- 8418 Sopwith Blvd Reno, NV$155K321,266
- 8475 Sopwith Blvd Reno, NV$138K421,399
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.