This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,967 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 2,130 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $387,474
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ 3, Approx SqFt Range \ 501 - 4, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Architecture \ Santa Barbara/Tuscan, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 066 - Roosevelt Elementary District, Elementary School \ Roosevelt, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Features \ Separate Guest House, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Soft Water Loop, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ Exterior Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ South Mountain, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Cloves C. Campbell Sr., Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Reverse Osmosis, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Miscellaneous \ Home Warranty, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Leased, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ City Electric, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,712 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 30136189
- Zillow Home ID: 67799218
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $260-400K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Mountain home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among South Mountain homes, this home is valued 205.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% higher than in Phoenix, and 219% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Mountain home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Mountain home values.
|8441 S 21st Pl Phoenix, AZ||$298K||3||2||2,499|
|8617 S 21st Pl Phoenix, AZ||$300K||--||--||2,450|
|8437 S 21ST Pl Phoenix, AZ||--||--||1||576|
|8446 S 22nd St Phoenix, AZ||$359K||4||3||3,640|
|8435 S 21ST Pl Phoenix, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|8442 S 22nd St Phoenix, AZ||$398K||4||3||3,155|
|8450 S 22nd St Phoenix, AZ||$305K||--||--||2,458|
|8621 S 21st Pl Phoenix, AZ||$420K||5||4||3,135|
|8417 S 21ST Pl Phoenix, AZ||--||--||1||782|
|2133 E Caldwell St Phoenix, AZ||$296K||--||--||2,258|
|8618 S 22nd St Phoenix, AZ||$327K||4||2.5||2,752|
|8436 S 21st Pl Phoenix, AZ||$273K||4||2.5||2,458|
|8444 S 21st Pl Phoenix, AZ||$313K||5||3||2,915|
|8440 S 21st Pl Phoenix, AZ||$312K||--||--||2,915|
|8448 S 21st Pl Phoenix, AZ||$284K||--||--||2,258|
|8625 S 21st Pl Phoenix, AZ||$352K||6||4||2,915|
|8436 S 21st Pl Phoenix, AZ||$295K||--||--||2,458|
|8622 S 22nd St Phoenix, AZ||$344K||--||--||2,915|
|2137 E Caldwell St Phoenix, AZ||$335K||4||3||2,915|
|8616 S 21st Pl Phoenix, AZ||$359K||6||2.5||2,915|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!