- Lot: 2.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 361 days on Zillow
- Views: 11,109 all time views
- 51 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $219
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $349
- MLS #: 1433597
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement, 2213 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space, 1753 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Appliances Remain \ Microwave, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Cooling System \ Zoned, Counter Top Material \ Granite, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Features \ Prof Landscaped, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating System \ Zoned, Hot Water \ Gas, House Size \ 6000+ SqFt, Interior Features \ Security System-Owned, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Fireplace Description \ Gas Logs, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Mineral Rights \ None, Pool \ Inground, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Other, Amenities \ Park, Appliances Remain \ Refrigerator, Appliances Remain \ Range\Oven, Energy Features \ Storm Windows, Floors \ Wood, Fence \ Decorative, Heating System \ Central, Interior Features \ 9' Ceiling Height, Interior Features \ Dry Bar, Interior Fireplace Description \ Gas Starter, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Interior Features \ Internet Wired, Lot Description \ Wooded, Energy Features \ Extra Insulation, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Fence \ Full, Garage Description \ Storage, Interior Features \ Floored Attic, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceiling, Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Amenities \ Gated Access, Exterior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Garage Description \ Car Entry - Side, Garage Description \ Work Area, Lot Description \ View (see Remarks), Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Direction House Faces \ NE, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Cooling System \ 3+ Units, Heating System \ 3+ Units, Exterior Features \ Other, Interior Features \ Intercom, Interior Features \ Pullman Bath, Foundation \ Partial Basement, Amenities \ Trails, Interior Features \ Central Vacuum, Appliances Remain \ Water Softener, Garage Description \ Other, Exterior Features \ Built-in Grill, Exterior Features \ Ext Fireplace\Pit, Amenities \ Other, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Kitchen, Appliances Remain \ Other, Basement Description \ Walk-out, Hot Water \ Tankless, Exterior Features \ Cabana, Energy Features \ Attic Vent - Electric, Accessibility Amenities \ Elevator\Chair Lift
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 8,598 sqft
- Parcel #: 77167831504670
- Zillow Home ID: 83079554
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74137 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Tulsa as a whole. Among 74137 homes, this home is 1033.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 291% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74137, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% lower than in Tulsa, and 61% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74137 home values.
|8428 S Kingston Ave Tulsa, OK||--||Studio||--||--|
|8433 S Kingston Ave Tulsa, OK||$1.42M||--||4||6,568|
|8412 S Kingston Ave Tulsa, OK||$1.71M||--||5||6,827|
|8519 S Maplewood Ave Tulsa, OK||$978K||--||6||5,891|
|8529 S Maplewood Ave Tulsa, OK||$1.98M||--||5.5||8,921|
|6107 E 86th St Tulsa, OK||$390K||--||3.5||3,564|
|8326 S Kingston Ave Tulsa, OK||--||Studio||--||--|
|6305 E 85th Ct Tulsa, OK||$766K||3||2.5||3,837|
|8528 S Maplewood Ave Tulsa, OK||$908K||--||5.5||3,222|
|6009 E 84th St Tulsa, OK||$1.23M||--||4||3,831|
|8402 S Sheridan Rd Tulsa, OK||$522K||--||--||280|
|8536 S Norwood Ave Tulsa, OK||--||Studio||--||--|
|6215 E 86th Pl Tulsa, OK||$820K||5||6||6,324|
|5929 E 86th St Tulsa, OK||$858K||--||7||6,945|
|6313 E 85th Ct Tulsa, OK||$1.42M||--||6.5||7,678|
|6210 E 86TH Pl Tulsa, OK||--||--||--||--|
|6320 S 84TH East Ave Tulsa, OK||--||--||--||--|
|6023 E 84th St Tulsa, OK||--||Studio||--||--|
|8308 S Kingston Ave Tulsa, OK||$1.98M||5||6||9,099|
|8607 S Lakewood Ave Tulsa, OK||$318K||3||3||2,791|
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!