8447 Dunham Station Dr, Tampa, FL 336475 beds, 5 baths, 4,692 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This is an impeccably maintained, Mediterranean-style home featuring 5 spacious bedrooms, 5 full baths, side load 3-car garage and a screen enclosed swimming pool with raised, heated spa. Inside you'll find gorgeous 18" ceramic tile and rich hardwood floors, soaring volume ceilings, crown molding, tray ceilings, 8' interior doors, 6" baseboards, arched entries and other fine architectural details.
The floor plan is exceptionally versatile with two separate Master Suites complete with luxurious bathrooms & walk-in closets. With the Kitchen in the heart of the home, you'll find everyone gathering at the granite-topped island and enjoying scenic views of the outdoors from every angle. The Kitchen is appointed with fine wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, gas range, walk-in pantry, built-in computer center/desk area and island sink.
Suited for entertaining, this home boasts Formal Dining Room and Formal Living Room areas plus a Family/Media Room adjacent to the Kitchen & Breakfast Nook. Upstairs you will find an enormous Bonus Room spanning over 850s.f. with a full bath and covered balcony offering spectacular views of the pool & spa oasis and conservation area below.
The outdoor living space is absolutely incredible and features nearly 660s.f. of cover lanai area overlooking scenic and tranquil conservation land adjacent to the backyard. Curb appeal is enhanced by the lush, tropical landscaping, paver motor court and barrel tile roof.
Many more features are worth mentioning including surround-sound low-voltage wiring, non-invasive pest system, hot water recirculation system, 3-zone air conditioning, natural gas water heater, alarm system and irrigation system with timer.
Grand Hampton is a private, gated community where people coexist with nature. The visionary approach is evident the moment you arrive. Here, an avenue of ancient live oaks makes an enduring first impression. This premier community sets the standard for the New Tampa area. Behind its private, gated entrance, approximately 1,100 homes will be situated in neighborhoods nestled among wooded conservation preserves in a place where fifty percent of the land has been set aside for natural areas and open space. The land features beautiful forested areas, wetland preserves, lakes and direct, secluded access to the scenic Cypress Creek.
Located at the apex of Grand Hampton is The Hampton Club. A 8,300 square-foot facility featuring a Grand Club Room offering an area for casual gatherings in front of the fireplace, fitness and aerobics center, as well as gaming tables and kitchen facilities. The Hampton Club is the focal point of many activities. Residents can plan their own, or participate in Club-programmed activities. Take advantage of any and all of what Grand Hampton has to offer, including a Fitness Center with state-of-the-art equipment, Multi-use Aquatic Center that includes separate competition and resort-style swimming pools and waterslide, Four lighted tennis courts, Children?s playground and multi-purpose lawn, Golf Putting Course and Grand Club Room, billiards, wet bar and card tables, high-speed internet access.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2008 for $720,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 689 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- 2 Master Suites, Screen Enclosed Swimming Pool, Balcony, Pest Control System, Pool Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 4,692 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 96
- Parcel #: 0329031070
- Zillow Home ID: 82993473
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8447 Dunham Station Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Meadows, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% higher than in Tampa, and 347.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
- 8445 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$491K443,853
- 8449 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$521K43.53,766
- 8443 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$474K444,188
- 8451 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$483K43.53,856
- 8456 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$444K443,262
- 8454 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$591K45.55,154
- 8458 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$519K44.53,754
- 8452 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$498K443,935
- 8460 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$439K433,162
- 8441 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$654K454,594
- 8453 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$543K64.53,868
- 8450 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$417K533,297
- 8462 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$380K433,670
- 8448 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$511K544,262
- 8439 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$584K444,262
- 8464 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$383K443,484
- 8455 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$674K654,693
- 8446 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$526K443,296
- Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$506K543,836
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292