845 Babbitt Rd, Euclid, OH 441233 beds, 1 bath, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,971 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $25,400
- Price/sqft: $20
- Finished basement, 432 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 64328029
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33630605
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 845 Babbitt Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.4% higher than in Euclid, and 173.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Euclid.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44123 home values.
- 855 Babbitt Rd Euclid, OH$68K311,524
- 835 Babbitt Rd Euclid, OH$86K31.51,296
- 865 Babbitt Rd Euclid, OH$79K311,512
- 829 Babbitt Rd Euclid, OH$78K411,660
- 875 Babbitt Rd Euclid, OH$60K21864
- 846 Babbitt Rd Euclid, OH$106K642,576
- 831 E 239th St Euclid, OH$65K211,372
- 891 Babbitt Rd Euclid, OH$63K31.51,170
- 881 Babbitt Rd Euclid, OH$112K322,106
- 815 Babbitt Rd Euclid, OH$91K311,296
- 837 E 239th St Euclid, OH$75K321,232
- 895 Babbitt Rd Euclid, OH$60K21780
- 851 E 239th St Euclid, OH$67K31.51,617
- 24351 Mavec Ave Cleveland, OH$65K31.51,080
- 901 Babbitt Rd Euclid, OH$59K31.51,147
- 811 Babbitt Rd Euclid, OH$89K311,296
- 861 E 239th St Euclid, OH$62K321,336
- 24361 Mavec Ave Euclid, OH$53K21928
- Mavec Ave Euclid, OH$51K211,115
- Babbitt Rd Euclid, OH$42K21760
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.