- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
845 Dayton St, Akron, OH 443105 beds, 3 baths, 2,628 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,141 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1916
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $7,251
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,628 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 6756422
- Zillow Home ID: 35448501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 845 Dayton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 56% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.3% higher than in Akron, and 194% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hill home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 4,200 sqft lot, built in 1926
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 841 Dayton St Akron, OH$41K321,588
- 855 Dayton St Akron, OH$82K31.51,536
- 837 Dayton St Akron, OH$48K311,224
- 225 Helen Ave Akron, OH$45K211,184
- 831 Dayton St Akron, OH$58K311,645
- 226 Helen Ave Akron, OH$77K522,075
- 229 Helen Ave Akron, OH$49K411,380
- 864 Woodrow Ct Akron, OH$35K311,040
- 829 Dayton St Akron, OH$36K311,474
- Woodrow Ct Akron, OH$44K311,373
- Helen Ave Akron, OH$49K411,380
- 868 Woodrow Ct Akron, OH$37K311,040
- 230 Helen Ave Akron, OH$48K311,152
- 233 Helen Ave Akron, OH$53K311,248
- 872 Woodrow Ct Akron, OH$37K311,056
- 865 Woodrow Ct Akron, OH$56K311,040
- 234 Helen Ave Akron, OH$67K311,100
- 825 Dayton St Akron, OH$85K411,668
- 842 Dayton St Akron, OH$83K722,463
- 874 Woodrow Ct Akron, OH$44K411,144
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.