- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
845 Engard Ave, Pennsauken, NJ 081105 beds, 2 baths, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: May 2014 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- Ceiling Fan
- Unfinished basement
- This is a short sale being sold as-is
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 2701314000000001
- Zillow Home ID: 38290951
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 845 Engard Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08110, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% greater than in Pennsauken, and 9.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 08110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pennsauken.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08110 home values.
- 855 Engard Ave Pennsauken, NJ$146K41.51,659
- 7520 Day Ave Pennsauken, NJ$160K------
- Holman Ave Pennsauken, NJ$214K----1,880
- 835 Engard Ave Pennsauken, NJ$135K321,344
- 848 Velde Ave Pennsauken, NJ$73K------
- 854 Velde Ave Pennsauken, NJ$82K211,170
- 831 Engard Ave Pennsauken, NJ$80K------
- 840 Velde Ave Pennsauken, NJ$172K42.51,746
- 834 Engard Ave Pennsauken, NJ$159K31.52,200
- 860 Velde Ave Pennsauken, NJ$141K----1,641
- 829 Engard Ave Pennsauken, NJ$77K------
- 868 Velde Ave Pennsauken, NJ$137K----1,240
- 825 Engard Ave Pennsauken, NJ$97K----864
- 828 Engard Ave Pennsauken, NJ$160K----2,308
- 834 Velde Ave Pennsauken, NJ$98K----912
- 874 Velde Ave Pennsauken, NJ$102K----864
- 821 Engard Ave Pennsauken, NJ$121K311,405
- 828 Velde Ave Pennsauken, NJ$138K----2,040
- 820 Engard Ave Pennsauken, NJ$150K31.5--
- 876 Velde Ave Pennsauken, NJ$77K----864
Nearby Schools in Pennsauken
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.