845 Lake StAPT 1, San Francisco, CA 94118
Sold on 11/20/13: $900,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Multi Family:1,164 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1922
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $900,000
- Heating Type:Other
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Master bath, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesLiving room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Stainless steel appliances
- Parcel #1369 049
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Days on Zillow113
- Zillow Home ID15089814
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,059,905||$848K – $1.28M||+$74,152||$910||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,046/mo||$1.9K – $5.7K/mo||-$119||$3.48||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Lake home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Lake homes, this home is valued 41.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 252.9% higher than in San Francisco, and 28.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake home values.
Neighborhood for 845 Lake Street APT 1
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005