845 Liggett Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631263 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,014 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $158,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 1 space, 240 sqft
- Cooling System: Central
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,014 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 24L130351
- Zillow Home ID: 2836279
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 845 Liggett Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63126 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.6% higher than in Crestwood, and 9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63126 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crestwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63126 home values.
- 907 Tower Pl Saint Louis, MO$131K31960
- 841 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$123K311,014
- 851 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$157K321,450
- 848 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$104K21768
- 852 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$109K21768
- 844 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$244K32.51,260
- 856 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$99K211,236
- 920 Lopina Blvd Saint Louis, MO$110K31864
- 921 Tower Pl O Fallon, MO$190K332,017
- 853 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$131K211,144
- 921 Tower Pl Saint Louis, MO$159K21915
- 840 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$125K311,020
- 860 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$102K211,028
- 836 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$135K31.5936
- 922 Lopina Blvd Saint Louis, MO$92K11912
- 855 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$170K321,440
- 835 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$170K22935
- 868 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$126K211,149
- 832 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$109K21768
- 840 Satinwood Pl Saint Louis, MO$118K311,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.