- Lot: 9,064 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 1,773 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $875,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $407
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 510 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Skylight(s), Bathroom \ Updated Bath(s), Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Skylight(s), Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Formica, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Description \ Stream - Year Round, Lot Description \ Views, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, View \ Hills, View \ Mountains, Water \ Public
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,150 sqft
- Parcel #: 023200650
- Zillow Home ID: 15506016
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $763K-1.08M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94044 home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Pacifica as a whole. Among 94044 homes, this home is valued 42% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pacifica, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
|847 Lisa Ct Pacifica, CA||$819K||4||2||1,320|
|852 Dell Rd Pacifica, CA||$761K||3||2||1,230|
|843 Lisa Ct Pacifica, CA||$857K||3||2||1,680|
|848 Dell Rd Pacifica, CA||$826K||3||2||1,610|
|849 Lisa Ct Pacifica, CA||$765K||3||2||1,300|
|844 Dell Rd Pacifica, CA||$818K||3||2||1,610|
|856 Dell Rd Pacifica, CA||$801K||3||2||1,350|
|841 Lisa Ct Pacifica, CA||$771K||3||2||1,300|
|851 Lisa Ct Pacifica, CA||$762K||3||2||1,290|
|867 Silvia Ct Pacifica, CA||$824K||4||2||1,610|
|869 Silvia Ct Pacifica, CA||$986K||4||2||2,080|
|840 Dell Rd Pacifica, CA||$796K||3||2||1,500|
|865 Silvia Ct Pacifica, CA||$799K||3||2||1,570|
|839 Lisa Ct Pacifica, CA||$768K||3||2||1,310|
|853 Lisa Ct Pacifica, CA||$744K||3||2||1,230|
|843 Dell Rd Pacifica, CA||$737K||2||2||1,150|
|860 Dell Rd Pacifica, CA||$766K||3||2||1,230|
|863 Silvia Ct Pacifica, CA||$827K||3||2||1,667|
|827 Iris Ct Pacifica, CA||$1M||3||3||1,720|
|839 Dell Rd Pacifica, CA||$759K||2||2||1,320|
Nearby Schools in Pacifica
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!