845 Neptune Pointe Ln, Kissimmee, FL 347443 beds, 2 baths, 1,841 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 34 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $235
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $134,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,841 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 252529427300010730
- Zillow Home ID: 68519775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 845 Neptune Pointe Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34744 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 210.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 169.9% greater than in Osceola, and 556.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34744 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Osceola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34744 home values.
- 843 Neptune Pointe Ln Kissimmee, FL$172K422,346
- 2093 Keel Way Kissimmee, FL$146K42.52,834
- 2114 Fleet Ct Kissimmee, FL$173K32.52,191
- 2112 Fleet Ct Kissimmee, FL$168K321,866
- 841 Neptune Pointe Ln Kissimmee, FL$142K321,671
- 2110 Fleet Ct Kissimmee, FL$166K321,960
- 2094 Keel Way Kissimmee, FL$221K433,118
- 2108 Fleet Ct Kissimmee, FL$155K321,866
- 839 Neptune Pointe Ln Kissimmee, FL$153K321,881
- 2116 Fleet Ct Kissimmee, FL$152K321,671
- 844 Neptune Pointe Ln Kissimmee, FL$158K321,866
- 846 Neptune Pointe Ln Kissimmee, FL$151K321,841
- 2089 Keel Way Kissimmee, FL$190K32.52,735
- 2089 Keel Way # 0 Kissimmee, FL--322,820
- 840 Neptune Pointe Ln Kissimmee, FL$189K432,620
- 2106 Fleet Ct Kissimmee, FL$140K321,671
- 2092 Keel Way Kissimmee, FL$178K422,561
- 837 Neptune Pointe Ln Kissimmee, FL$149K321,866
- 919 Anchorage Ln Kissimmee, FL--52.52,885
- Anchorage Ln Kissimmee, FL$156K321,841
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!