This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $424K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $12.3K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Atlanta is $10,096.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $17.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Atlanta is $19,413.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 13 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- All time views: 5,852
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $180,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 216 sqft
- Amenities: Street Lights
- Basement: Crawlspace
- Construction: Other (See Remarks)
- Cooling Source: Electric
- Cooling Type: Ceiling Fan
- Cooling Type: Central
- Cooling Type: Zoned/Dual
- Fireplace Location: Other (See Remarks)
- Heating Source: Gas
- Heating Type: Central
- Cable TV Connections
- Foyer - Entrance
- Hardwood Floors
- Other (See Remarks)
- Recently Renovated
- Walk-in Closet
- Kitchen Equipment: Dishwasher
- Kitchen Equipment: Garbage Disposal
- Kitchen Equipment: Microwave - Built In
- Kitchen Equipment: Other (See Remarks)
- Kitchen Equipment: Refrigerator
- List Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Lot Description: Level Lot
- Parking: Side/Rear Entrance
- Property Type: Single Family Detached
- Rooms: Den
- Rooms: Dining Rm/Living Rm Combo
- Rooms: Split Bedroom Plan
- Style: Country/Rustic
- Style: Traditional
- Water/Sewer: Public Water
- Water/Sewer: Sewer Connected
- Water/Sewer: Sewer In Street
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,224 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 14 00170004053
- Zillow Home ID: 35854426
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Virginia Highland
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.