845 Wave St, Monterey, CA 93940Studio, 4,373 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,536 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1958
- 58 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $711
- MLS #: ML81335538
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed,Cooling \ Central Forced Air,Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial,Flooring \ Tile,Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking,Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking,Garage Parking Features \ Private / Exclusive,Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones,HOA Amenities \ Patio - Private,Kitchen \ Dishwasher,Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal,Kitchen \ Microwave,Kitchen \ Oven Range,Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s),Kitchen \ Varies by Unit,Laundry \ In Some Units,Listing Class \ Residential Income (1-4 units),Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell,Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up,Lot Location \ Oceanfront,Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet,Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet,Meters \ Separate Electric,Meters \ Separate Gas,Meters \ Separate Water,Roof \ Composition,Roof \ Tar and Gravel,Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected,Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street,Structure SqFt Source \ Seller,Subclass \ Triplex,Unit Types in Building \ 1 Bedroom Unit(s),Unit Types in Building \ 3 Bedroom Unit(s),Unit Types in Building \ Commercial Space,View \ Bay,View \ Ocean,Water \ Public,
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,373 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2119495769
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 845 Wave Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% less than in Monterey, and 77.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 821 Wave St Monterey, CA$716K421,689
- 805 Wave St Monterey, CA$595K31926
- 800 Wave St Monterey, CA--------
- 859 Foam St Monterey, CA$688K411,715
- 765 Wave St Monterey, CA--------
- 774 Wave St Monterey, CA$625K31--
- 854 Lighthouse Ave Monterey, CA$609K312,030
- 870 Lighthouse Ave Monterey, CA$618K211,215
- 774 Wave St Monterey, CA$653K------
- 739 Foam St Monterey, CA$669K------
- 704 Foam St Monterey, CA$601K21831
- 850 Hawthorne St Monterey, CA--------
- 866 Hawthorne St Monterey, CA$531K21657
- 100 Central Ave Pacific Grove, CA$668K------
- 738 Hawthorne St Monterey, CA$517K21615
- 724 Hawthorne St Monterey, CA--------
- 360 Prescott Ave Monterey, CA$903K843,180
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292