8450 Carlton Way, Los Angeles, CA 900692 beds, 3 baths, 1,872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,654 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1,620,000
- Price/sqft: $865
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 82
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 5555015002
- Zillow Home ID: 20797353
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8450 Carlton Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Los Angeles, and 134.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 8446 Carlton Way Los Angeles, CA$1.89M332,994
- 8458 Carlton Way Los Angeles, CA$2.61M43.52,500
- 8451 Carlton Way Los Angeles, CA$1.82M34.52,064
- 8474 Harold Way Los Angeles, CA$2.59M353,561
- 8480 Harold Way Los Angeles, CA$3.46M44.53,750
- 8480 Harold Way Los Angeles, CA$2.72M44.52,826
- 8441 Carlton Way Los Angeles, CA$1.65M331,807
- 8461 Carlton Way Los Angeles, CA$3.29M34.55,420
- 8470 Harold Way Los Angeles, CA$1.42M231,544
- 8480 Harold Way Los Angeles, CA$2.36M44.53,500
- 8466 Carlton Way Los Angeles, CA$1.08M211,115
- 8437 Carlton Way Los Angeles, CA$2.42M232,621
- 8440 Carlton Way Los Angeles, CA$3.08M554,772
- 8484 Harold Way Los Angeles, CA$1.96M43.52,884
- 8437 Carlton Way Los Angeles, CA$1.58M22.5--
- 8546 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.71M232,126
- 8542 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, CA$2.4M32.53,975
- 1464 Queens Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.4M331,860
- 1460 Queens Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.52M211,731
- 8542 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.66M32.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!