8451 Sunshine Hill Rd, Molino, FL 325774 beds, 3.5 baths, 6,778 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 20.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 718 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 1999 for $118,600
- Price/sqft: $113
- MLS #: 433207
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 984 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,778 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 303N312301000001
- Zillow Home ID: 55294241
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8451 Sunshine Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32577, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% higher than in Molino, and 61.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32577 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Molino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32577 home values.
- 8500 Sunset View Ln Molino, FL$90K321,500
- 3963 Cedar Springs Rd Molino, FL$94K--21,848
- Sunsetview Rd Molino, FL--------
- Sunset View Ln Molino, FL--------
- 8485 Sunset View Ln Molino, FL$71K--1.51,563
- 8495 Sunset View Ln Molino, FL$51K--1782
- 8640 Sunset View Ln Molino, FL$109K--21,624
- 8646 Sunset View Ln Molino, FL$61K--2.51,512
- 4090 Sunshine Ridge Ct Molino, FL--Studio----
- 8600 Sunset View Ln Molino, FL--------
- 8650 Sunset View Ln Molino, FL$127K--21,827
- 8700 Sunset View Ln Molino, FL--------
- 4150 Cedar Springs Rd Molino, FL$390K--1.59,977
- 4080 Sunshine Ridge Ct Molino, FL$211K32.52,185
- 7893 Sunshine Hill Rd Molino, FL--------
- 8340 Sunny Brook Ct Molino, FL--------
- 7881 Sunshine Hill Rd Molino, FL$164K--32,222
- 8701 Sunset View Ln Molino, FL$380K--23,461
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.