8455 Fountain Ave UNIT 624, West Hollywood, CA 900692 beds, 2 baths, 1,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Full Turn-Key- fully furnished
Super condo- Best location in LA!! The area does not get better than this walking close to the best cafes, shops and restaurants.
A peaceful oasis in the middle of everything!
Walking close to both Gay and Straight night life.
Professionally decorated, the condo is large, bright, clean, spacious and open with a great feel. A must see!
Dark hardwood hallway entry leads to a large open living room with fireplace, dining room and comfortable den. The French tiled, eat-in kitchen has a view of the Skybar.
The master bedroom is large with a second fireplace, large walk in closet and full master bath. The guest bedroom is also good sized.
Located in the private Northeast corner, the unit is quiet, bright (morning sun) and very peaceful, yet it is in the center of everything nice and where you want to be.
It is the best location in LA!!
Situated in the Sunset Plaza area, it is close to Beverly Hills, great public transportation, beaches and studios.
The landmark building has a large pool, two Jacuzzis, sauna and gym. It also has two side by side (underground) parking spaces with plenty of guest parking.
Square footage is estimate
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2115113496
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8455 Fountain Avenue UNIT 624
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90069, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.6% greater than in West Hollywood, and 102.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90069 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Hollywood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90069 home values.
- 8420 Fountain Ave West Hollywood, CA$552K211,100
- 1310 N Olive Dr APT 8 West Hollywood, CA$453K11800
- 1310 N Olive Dr APT 4 West Hollywood, CA$396K11650
- 1310 N Olive Dr APT 5 West Hollywood, CA$377K11600
- 1310 N Olive Dr APT 3 West Hollywood, CA$443K11700
- 8401 Fountain Ave APT 2 West Hollywood, CA$761K221,398
- 8401 Fountain Ave APT 3 West Hollywood, CA$934K221,573
- 8401 Fountain Ave APT 6 W Hollywood, CA$675K221,398
- 8401 Fountain Ave APT 4 W Hollywood, CA$631K221,423
- 8401 Fountain Ave APT 7 W Hollywood, CA$796K221,573
- 8401 Fountain Ave APT 5 W Hollywood, CA$487K121,077
- 8401 Fountain Ave APT 8 West Hollywood, CA$767K221,423
- 8401 Fountain Ave APT 9 West Hollywood, CA$500K121,077
- 8401 Fountain Ave APT 16 West Hollywood, CA$689K221,423
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.