8456 Central Dr, Raleigh, NC 276132 beds, 3 baths, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Built in 2004
- 91 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $89
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $162,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- MLS #: 1955266
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 077804714035000
- Zillow Home ID: 65344140
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8456 Central Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.4% less than in Raleigh, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 8454 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$152K22.51,300
- 8458 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$147K231,378
- 8460 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$161K22.51,416
- 8452 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$162K331,554
- 8462 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$145K22.51,376
- 8464 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$149K--31,264
- 8450 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$166K231,605
- 8466 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$166K--2.51,540
- 8448 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$148K--2.51,296
- 8446 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$148K--2.51,376
- 8470 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$168K32.51,630
- 8455 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$149K--2.51,416
- 8457 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$150K22.51,356
- 8453 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$150K--2.51,296
- 8459 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$155K--2.51,424
- 8444 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$147K22.51,425
- 8451 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$168K--2.51,572
- 8461 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$150K22.51,360
- 8463 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$150K--2.51,296
- 8472 Central Dr Raleigh, NC$150K--2.51,296
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.