8456 S Hoyt WayUNIT 301, Littleton, CO 80128
Sold on 3/4/13: $157,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.75 baths
- Condo:1,262 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2002
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $157,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Detached, Off street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Garage Size200
- High SchoolChatfield
- Last Remodel Year2002
- Middle SchoolFalcon Bluffs
- Neighborhood NameRedstone Ridge
- Parcel #439184
- Roof TypeComposition
- School DistrictJefferson County
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #3
- Zillow Home ID58769619
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow373
- Elementary SchoolMortensen
- Exterior MaterialStone
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$162,765||$155K – $171K||-$1,014||$128||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,329/mo||$1.2K – $1.6K/mo||-$2||$1.05||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 80128 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Ken Caryl as a whole. Among 80128 homes, this home is valued 37.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80128 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.2% less than in Ken Caryl, and 48.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80128 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ken Caryl.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80128 home values.
Neighborhood for 8456 S Hoyt Way UNIT 301
- Unit 205$134K22.01,183
Nearby Schools in Ken Caryl
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005