846 Lakeside Dr, Bartlett, IL 601034 beds, 3 baths, 2,641 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1987 for $116,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Territorial, Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,641 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0101108004
- Zillow Home ID: 4342652
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 846 Lakeside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60103, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% higher than in Bartlett, and 11.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60103 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60103 home values.
- 850 Lakeside Dr Bartlett, IL$247K----2,611
- 749 Cove Ct Bartlett, IL$160K----1,292
- 842 Lakeside Dr Bartlett, IL$242K----2,050
- 747 Cove Ct Bartlett, IL$155K----1,320
- 745 Cove Ct Bartlett, IL$128K----869
- 743 Cove Ct Bartlett, IL$154KStudio--1,576
- 854 Lakeside Dr Bartlett, IL$230K----2,050
- 741 Cove Ct Bartlett, IL$147K31.51,216
- 843 Lakeside Dr Bartlett, IL$253K----2,227
- 739 Cove Ct Bartlett, IL$181K32.51,943
- 840 Lakeside Dr Bartlett, IL$255K----2,611
- 849 Lakeside Dr Bartlett, IL$235K----2,028
- 858 Lakeside Dr Bartlett, IL$287K----2,611
- 862 Lakeside Dr Bartlett, IL$254K42.52,028
- 845 Lakeside Dr Bartlett, IL$224K----2,050
- 852 Shorewood Dr Bartlett, IL$282K----2,611
- 868 Lakeside Dr Bartlett, IL$253K----2,028
- 853 Shorewood Dr Bartlett, IL$245K----2,611
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.