- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
846 Perkiomen St, Philadelphia, PA 191305 beds, 2 baths, 1,863 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $238,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- eat-in kitchen, Gas stove, Washer/Dryer, large living room, Hardwood Floors, back yard
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,863 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 68
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 151376700
- Zillow Home ID: 10243328
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 846 Perkiomen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fairmount-Spring Garden, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.1% lower than in Philadelphia, and 13.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Fairmount-Spring Garden home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairmount-Spring Garden home values.
- 844 Perkiomen St Philadelphia, PA$256K521,863
- 848 Perkiomen St Philadelphia, PA$271K----1,863
- 842 Perkiomen St Philadelphia, PA$214K----1,863
- 850 Perkiomen St Philadelphia, PA$392K521,863
- 852 Perkiomen St Philadelphia, PA$286K111,863
- 852 Perkiomen St Philadelphia, PA$323K331,863
- 852 Perkiomen St # 2 Philadelphia, PA$332K111,863
- 854 Perkiomen St Philadelphia, PA$378K----1,645
- 1807 Wylie St Philadelphia, PA$194K----1,458
- 1805 Wylie St Philadelphia, PA$287K------
- 1805 Wylie St Philadelphia, PA--211,458
- 1803 Wylie St Philadelphia, PA$192K----1,458
- 1811 Wylie St Philadelphia, PA$186K311,458
- 856 Perkiomen St Philadelphia, PA$302K----1,863
- 1813 Wylie St Philadelphia, PA$286K----1,476
- 1815 Wylie St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 858 Perkiomen St Philadelphia, PA$284K----1,863
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.