846 Rabbit Ln, Reading, PA 196063 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 70 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: 6389205
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Parcel #: 43532719527354
- Zillow Home ID: 8880282
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 846 Rabbit Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69% higher than in Exeter Township, and 36.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19606 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Exeter Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19606 home values.
- 844 Rabbit Ln Reading, PA$106K31.51,330
- 842 Rabbit Ln Reading, PA$93K31.51,330
- 840 Rabbit Ln Reading, PA$94K31.51,330
- 1209 Fox Run Reading, PA$94K31.51,550
- 1207 Fox Run Reading, PA$106K31.51,330
- 1211 Fox Run Reading, PA$101K31.51,330
- 838 Rabbit Ln Reading, PA$105K31.51,330
- 1213 Fox Run Reading, PA$105K31.51,330
- 836 Rabbit Ln Reading, PA$103K31.51,550
- 1157 Fox Run Reading, PA$110K31.51,330
- 1259 Fox Run Reading, PA$101K31.51,440
- 1273 Fox Run Reading, PA$101K31.51,440
- 1257 Fox Run Reading, PA$99K31.51,440
- 1255 Fox Run Reading, PA$103K31.51,440
- 1275 Fox Run Reading, PA$72K31.51,440
- Fox Run Reading, PA$114K31.51,440
- Fox Run Reading, PA--31.51,550
- Fox Run Reading, PA--31.51,330
- Fox Run Reading, PA$72K31.51,440
- 1261 Fox Run Reading, PA$105K31.51,440
Nearby Schools in Exeter Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292