846 S Kent Ave, Elmhurst, IL 601263 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,117 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Home is located on very desirable street in a very desirable section of south Elmhurst. In addition to public schools, Visitation Catholic school is a one block walk from the home, and Timothy Christian School (private) is less than a mile away. Elmhurst is a well-known fabulous community to live in, offers great shopping and restaurants, a great Park District (including many close-by parks, and the Courts Plus tennis and exercise facility) and is close by to the Oak Brook (2 miles) and Yorktown (5 miles) shopping centers. Located approximately 2 miles from downtown Elmhurst, including the Union Pacific coummuter to Chicago, and nearby O'Hare airport is easy accessible. Fast access to all expressways, including I-294, I-90, I-88 and I-355. Very quiet and peaceful neighborhood to reside in.
- Lot: 9,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $400,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City
- Battery backup sump pump, Pella front door, newer aluminium back door, new storm doors
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,117 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 0613101017
- Zillow Home ID: 4479916
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 846 S Kent Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60126, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% less than in Elmhurst, and 406.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60126 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elmhurst.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60126 home values.
- 842 S Kent Ave Elmhurst, IL$463K42.52,618
- 852 S Kent Ave Elmhurst, IL$583K442,400
- 838 S Kent Ave Elmhurst, IL$403K----1,660
- 856 S Kent Ave Elmhurst, IL$372K----1,531
- 832 S Kent Ave Elmhurst, IL$406K421,944
- 847 S Euclid Ave Elmhurst, IL$468K----2,200
- 117 E Jackson St Elmhurst, IL$457K----1,763
- 851 S Euclid Ave Elmhurst, IL$467K----2,006
- 843 S Euclid Ave Elmhurst, IL$492K----2,444
- 857 S Euclid Ave Elmhurst, IL$620K52.52,863
- 839 S Euclid Ave Elmhurst, IL$463K----2,063
- 828 S Kent Ave Elmhurst, IL$530K----2,197
- 111 E Jackson St Elmhurst, IL$465K----2,514
- 134 E Quincy St Elmhurst, IL$467K----2,134
- 833 S Euclid Ave Elmhurst, IL$480K----2,060
- 851 S Kent Ave Elmhurst, IL$494K----1,647
- 133 E Quincy St Elmhurst, IL$464K----1,811
- 822 S Kent Ave Elmhurst, IL$553K----2,521
- 176 N Myrtle Ave Elmhurst, IL$321K----1,286
- 857 S Kent Ave Elmhurst, IL$446K----2,023
Nearby Schools in Elmhurst
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292