- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
846 Wilmac Ave, Novato, CA 949473 beds, 2 baths, 1,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,025 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2011 for $410,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 320 sqft
- View: Mountain
- boat and rv parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14001117
- Zillow Home ID: 19280231
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 846 Wilmac Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94947, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.2% higher than in Novato, and 119.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94947 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Novato.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94947 home values.
- 844 Wilmac Ave Novato, CA$519K321,226
- 845 Wilmac Ave Novato, CA$548K321,226
- 843 Wilmac Ave Novato, CA$568K321,699
- 18 Margory Ct Novato, CA$597K421,326
- 842 Wilmac Ave Novato, CA$529K321,226
- 16 Margory Ct Novato, CA$593K421,326
- 20 Margory Ct Novato, CA$594K421,326
- 841 Wilmac Ave Novato, CA$510K321,226
- 865 Mcclay Rd Novato, CA$759K321,800
- 849 Mcclay Rd Novato, CA$2.1M54.53,852
- 840 Wilmac Ave Novato, CA$533K321,226
- 843 Mcclay Rd Novato, CA$459K21990
- 863 Mcclay Rd Novato, CA$634K321,500
- 14 Margory Ct Novato, CA$585K421,326
- 5 Britton Ct Novato, CA$731K32.52,316
- 1 Britton Ct Novato, CA$674K322,096
- 839 Wilmac Ave Novato, CA$516K321,226
- 19 Margory Ct Novato, CA$600K421,326
- 838 Wilmac Ave Novato, CA$541K321,226
- 12 Margory Ct Novato, CA$582K421,326
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.