Don't miss out on your opportunity to rent in Villagewalk At Lake Nona! This beautiful, water view Cayman Model 3/3 townhome is located in the heart of Lake Nona. Solid poured concrete construction with barrel tile roof and pavered walkways and driveway.Upgrades include custom Plantation Shutters throughout the entire home and under-cabinet lighting. Downstairs features one large bedroom and full bath along with kitchen and great room. A spacious courtyard separates the townhome and detached 2 car garage. Upstairs offers two spacious suites as well as a walk-in laundry room. This is a definite MUST SEE!! The community is guard gated and offers too much to list but a few of the highlights include a modern fitness center, resort-style swimming pool, lap pool, 6 Clay (yes CLAY!) tennis courts, basketball court, full-time activity director and EVEN has its own community store and gas station!! Schedule a property showing and tour of the community TODAY!
- Lot: 3,380 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 2,692 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $255,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $141
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Community Features \ Clubhouse, Community Features \ Deed Restricted, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Patio/Deck - Open, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Furnishings \ Unfurnished, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Detached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Central Vacuum, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Window Treatment, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Lease Terms \ Annual, Lease Terms \ No Smoking, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to LSE, Master Bed Size \ King, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.), Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ End Unit, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Rental, Rent Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, Rent Includes \ Recreational, Rent Includes \ Security System, Rental Rate Type \ Monthly, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Status \ Active, Water View \ Pond, Window Coverings \ Shutters
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,810 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 132430833300150
- Zillow Home ID: 84650319
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $228-270K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32827 home values will increase 5.5% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among 32827 homes, this home is valued 0.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32827, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.2% less than in Orlando, and 10.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32827 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32827 home values.
|8450 Gilford Ln Orlando, FL||$257K||3||3||1,810|
|8474 Gilford Ln Orlando, FL||$257K||3||3||1,810|
|8438 Gilford Ln Orlando, FL||$253K||3||3||1,810|
|8426 Gilford Ln Orlando, FL||$250K||3||3||1,810|
|8414 Gilford Ln Orlando, FL||$254K||4||3||1,810|
|11822 Nautica Dr Orlando, FL||$252K||3||3||1,810|
|11830 Nautica Dr Orlando, FL||$252K||4||3||1,810|
|11814 Nautica Dr Orlando, FL||$252K||3||3||1,810|
|11838 Nautica Dr Orlando, FL||$252K||4||3||1,720|
|8451 Leatherleaf Ln Orlando, FL||$258K||3||3||1,810|
|8463 Leatherleaf Ln Orlando, FL||$254K||4||3||1,700|
|8439 Leatherleaf Ln Orlando, FL||$257K||3||3||1,810|
|8475 Leatherleaf Ln Orlando, FL||$255K||3||3||1,810|
|11846 Nautica Dr Orlando, FL||$254K||3||3||1,810|
|8427 Leatherleaf Ln Orlando, FL||$252K||3||3||1,810|
|11854 Nautica Dr Orlando, FL||$261K||4||3||1,810|
|8415 Leatherleaf Ln Orlando, FL||$252K||3||3||1,810|
|11862 Nautica Dr Orlando, FL||$251K||3||3||1,810|
|11870 Nautica Dr Orlando, FL||$248K||4||3||1,810|
|11827 James Bay Dr Orlando, FL||$253K||4||3||1,810|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned)PK-51.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!