8465 Hillside Cir, Parker, CO 801344 beds, 4 baths, 3,866 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1108 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 682 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Park
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,866 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0123781
- Zillow Home ID: 13479347
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8465 Hillside Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% higher than in Parker, and 37.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Parker.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80134 home values.
- 8470 Hillside Cir Parker, CO$367K342,502
- 8453 Hillside Cir Parker, CO$419K644,429
- 8464 Hillside Cir Parker, CO$393K433,082
- 8450 Hillside Cir Parker, CO$396K43.52,800
- 8443 Hillside Cir Parker, CO$352K331,790
- 6710 Hillside Way Parker, CO$387K443,142
- 6716 Hillside Way Parker, CO$346K632,236
- 8420 Hillside Cir Parker, CO$354K332,371
- 8435 Hillside Cir Parker, CO$355K342,073
- 6696 Hillside Way Parker, CO$457K623,219
- 6686 Hillside Way Parker, CO$349K432,276
- 8415 Hillside Cir Parker, CO$522K434,079
- 6676 Hillside Way Parker, CO$358K332,694
- 6729 Hillside Way Parker, CO$348K332,256
- 6713 Hillside Way Parker, CO$399K121,691
- 6748 Hillside Way Parker, CO$404K61.53,656
- 6701 Hillside Way Parker, CO$386K533,600
- 6666 Hillside Way Parker, CO$344K322,140
- 6741 Hillside Way Parker, CO$366K442,850
- 6691 Hillside Way Parker, CO$325K331,750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.