8465 Stanford Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900015 beds, 3 baths, 984 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,619 sqft
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $183
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Granite countertop, New property
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 984 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1929
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 6029025017
- Pets: Cats
- Zillow Home ID: 20944985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8465 Stanford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southeast Los Angeles market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 52.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 138.3% higher than in Los Angeles, and 67.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Los Angeles home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Los Angeles home values.
- 649 E 85th St Los Angeles, CA$305K31884
- 647 E 85th St Los Angeles, CA$277K211,158
- 8459 Stanford Ave Los Angeles, CA$284K321,242
- 641 E 85th St Los Angeles, CA$293K21778
- 648 E 84th Pl Los Angeles, CA$246K32948
- 652 E 85th St Los Angeles, CA$176K21828
- 705 E 85th St Los Angeles, CA$269K211,162
- 644 E 84th Pl Los Angeles, CA$291K321,342
- 702 E 84th Pl Los Angeles, CA$245K21--
- 637 E 85th St Los Angeles, CA$327K32916
- 648 E 85th St Los Angeles, CA$348K521,970
- 640 E 84th Pl Los Angeles, CA$330KStudio--1,822
- 640 E 84th Pl Los Angeles, CA$364K431,822
- 644 E 85th St Los Angeles, CA$237K221,056
- 644 E 85th St Los Angeles, CA$265KStudio--1,056
- 711 E 85th St Los Angeles, CA$247K21640
- 706 E 84th Pl Los Angeles, CA$268K421,203
- 8511 Stanford Ave Los Angeles, CA$179K11684
- 700 E 85th St Los Angeles, CA$295K211,376
- 640 E 85th St Los Angeles, CA$310K21873
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.