- Lot: 6,481 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 43 days on Zillow
- Views: 643 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $550
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $587,000
- Price/sqft: $170
- MLS #: O5358664
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 361 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Last Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Utilities \ Underground, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Status \ Active with Contract, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Location \ Street Private, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Roof \ Tile, Community Features \ Waterfront Complex, Maintenance Includes \ Private Road, Front Exposure \ Northeast
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,651 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 342328060900370
- Zillow Home ID: 60330607
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $377-520K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32836 home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Doctor Phillips as a whole. Among 32836 homes, this home is 16.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32836, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.7% greater than in Doctor Phillips, and 221.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32836 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Doctor Phillips.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32836 home values.
|8508 Via Bella Notte Orlando, FL||$370K||3||2.5||2,182|
|8454 Via Bella Notte Orlando, FL||$459K||4||3.5||2,604|
|8514 Via Bella Notte Orlando, FL||$326K||3||3||1,873|
|8442 Via Bella Notte Orlando, FL||$443K||4||3.5||2,575|
|8520 Via Bella Notte Orlando, FL||$337K||3||2.5||1,938|
|8203 Palazzo Ct Orlando, FL||$813K||7||5||4,836|
|8436 Via Bella Notte Orlando, FL||$574K||4||4||3,038|
|8532 Via Bella Notte Orlando, FL||$391K||3||2.5||2,365|
|8286 Via Vivaldi Orlando, FL||$389K||3||2.5||2,313|
|8430 Via Bella Notte Orlando, FL||$436K||4||3.5||2,499|
|8538 Via Bella Notte Orlando, FL||$361K||3||2.5||2,175|
|8449 Via Bella Notte Orlando, FL||$393K||3||2||2,313|
|8467 Via Bella Notte Orlando, FL||$380K||3||2.5||2,313|
|8461 Via Bella Notte Orlando, FL||$360K||3||2||2,060|
|8455 Via Bella Notte Orlando, FL||$356K||3||2.5||2,060|
|8443 Via Bella Notte Orlando, FL||$385K||3||2.5||2,313|
|8402 Frescada Ct Orlando, FL||$89K||--||--||306|
|8280 Via Vivaldi Orlando, FL||$354K||3||2||2,060|
|8406 Frescada Ct Orlando, FL||$348K||3||3||1,994|
|8207 Palazzo Ct Orlando, FL||$595K||4||3||3,255|
Nearby Schools in Doctor Phillips
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!