- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 928 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $96,250
- Last sale price/sqft: $95
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ View, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,015 sqft
- Parcel #: M:136 L:031
- Zillow Home ID: 57997596
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $149-230K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06492 home values will fall 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% decrease for Wallingford as a whole. Among 06492 homes, this home is valued 20% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 42% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% less than in Wallingford, and 54.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06492 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
|845 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$222K||4||2.5||1,574|
|851 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$193K||3||2||1,505|
|843 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$180K||2||1||1,050|
|55 Cooper Ave Wallingford, CT||$177K||3||1||1,015|
|53 Cooper Ave Wallingford, CT||$177K||3||1||1,015|
|5 Brown St Wallingford, CT||$189K||3||1.5||1,075|
|59 Cooper Ave Wallingford, CT||$173K||3||2||1,459|
|57 Cooper Ave Wallingford, CT||$179K||3||1||1,246|
|Cooper Ave Wallingford, CT||--||3||1||1,246|
|51 Cooper Ave Wallingford, CT||$204K||4||1||1,548|
|3 Brown St Wallingford, CT||$173K||3||1||1,015|
|6 Brown St Wallingford, CT||$188K||3||1||1,015|
|8 Brown St Wallingford, CT||$229K||3||2||2,030|
|1 Cheryl Ave Wallingford, CT||$211K||3||1||1,485|
|1 Brown St Wallingford, CT||$185K||2||1||1,159|
|7 Brown St Wallingford, CT||$177K||3||1||1,015|
|68 Cooper Ave Wallingford, CT||$186K||2||1||1,285|
|78 Cooper Ave Wallingford, CT||$175K||3||1||1,015|
|49 Cooper Ave Wallingford, CT||$195K||2||1||1,367|
|3 Cheryl Ave Wallingford, CT||$178K||3||1||1,015|
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!