- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 110 days on Zillow
- Views: 35,356 all time views
- 57 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $3,494
- MLS #: 150012885
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Water
- Sewer \ City, Water \ City Water, Views \ Scenic, Garage Count \ 2 Car Garage, Lot Size \ Under 1\2 Acre, Exterior Living Space \ Terrace, Interior \ In-law Suite, Area Amenities \ Golf, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Area Amenities \ Biking, General \ Energy-saving Features, Exterior \ Underground Lawn Sprinkler, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, Area Amenities \ Aquatic Activities, Age \ Over 50 Years Old, Flooring \ Mixed, Area Amenities \ Boating, Pre-Wiring \ Phone Jacks, Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, Pre-Wiring \ Garage Door, Area Description \ Cycling, Bath Stall Shower, General \ Window Treatments, General \ Smoke Detector, Interior \ Beam -Ceilings, Special Market \ Luxury Properties, Cooling \ No A\C, Area Amenities \ Area Hiking, Fencing \ Privacy Fence, Exterior \ Sidewalk, Fencing \ Partially Fenced, Area Description \ Fishing, Special Market \ Vacation \ Second Home, Exterior Living Space \ Courtyard, Interior \ Blinds, Location \ Ocean \ Beach, Area Description \ Sand Beach, Kitchen Kitchen Facilities, Exterior \ Guest House, Rooms \ Staff Quarters, Special Market \ International Properties, General \ Wheel Chair Accessible, Interior \ High Tech Cabling, Location \ Ocean Front, Rooms \ Artist Studio, Interior \ Cedar Closets, Area Amenities \ Deep Water Mooring, Location \ Beach Front
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,805 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 3460500100
- Zillow Home ID: 16838413
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $3.96-5.85M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts La Jolla home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for San Diego as a whole. Among La Jolla homes, this home is 596.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 436.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In La Jolla, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 157.4% greater than in San Diego, and 15.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
|8486 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA||$3.66M||2||2||1,518|
|8466 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA||$8.07M||4||5||3,113|
|8490 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA||$6.64M||4||3||3,000|
|8462 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA||$9.25M||6||6.5||3,627|
|8494 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA||$8.28M||4||4.5||4,321|
|8460 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA||$8.9M||4||6||3,836|
|8498 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA||$4.16M||4||3.5||2,089|
|8477 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA||$2.45M||4||2||2,154|
|8485 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA||$3.24M||3||3||3,000|
|8481 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA||$4.27M||5||4.5||4,027|
|8454 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA||$9.05M||4||5.5||5,389|
|8471 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA||$2.65M||5||3.5||2,706|
|8504 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA||$11.3M||6||7.5||8,082|
|8464 Paseo Del Ocaso La Jolla, CA||$1.85M||3||2||1,931|
|8450 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA||$10.6M||5||6.5||6,020|
|8463 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA||$2.11M||3||2||1,885|
|8454 Paseo Del Ocaso La Jolla, CA||$1.86M||3||2||1,260|
|8510 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA||$7.8M||4||2.5||4,741|
|8455 El Paseo Grande La Jolla, CA||$3.87M||4||6||3,631|
|8448 Paseo Del Ocaso La Jolla, CA||$2.7M||4||3||2,836|
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!